This tasty chicken parmigiana will quickly become a family dinner favourite.
The ingredient of Chicken parmigiana
- 400g pkt frozen Coles brand chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup Coles brand Italian tomato passata
- 50g Coles champagne ham slices, from the deli
- 6 Jarlsberg cheese slices, from the deli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Coles brand mashed potato, heated, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken parmigiana
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C or 160u00b0C fan. Arrange the chicken in a single layer on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 20 mins. Top each piece of chicken with a little tomato passata, a ham slice and a cheese slice. Bake for a further 5-7 mins or until the cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add the spinach. Season and squeeze over a wedge of lemon. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins or until the spinach wilts.
- Serve the chicken with the spinach, mash and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken parmigianacalories: 261.944 calories
calories: 13.4 grams fat
calories: 5.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 1.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.8 grams sugar
calories: 31.7 grams protein
calories: 69 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 494 milligrams sodium